Meet Liss

Tuesday, July 28, 2015



Hi all, nice to meet you!

I have decided to start this blog as over the past few years I have developed a passion for all the good and beautiful things the world has to offer. Highest on my list are Fashion, Food and Travel.

It's these things I will be sharing with you on this blog, so feel free to follow me on my adventure called 'life'.


Me

  • My name is Melissa, but my parents call me Liss
  • I'm born and raised in Belgium, since 1990
  • I live in a small village, which I absolutely love, but cities have a way of energizing me. Especially in summertime
  • The love of my life is called Steven
  • The second love of my life is named Lyas, he's four legged and has fur
You
  • I'd love to get to know you as well! So if you have an interesting blog or page for me to check out, let me know.

We?
  • Great idea! Let me know what you have in mind.

X Liss







0 comments